Change the password of your Apple ID
As Apple users, you should know how to change the password of your Apple ID. Changing the password of your Apple ID is essential to ensure the security of your personal information and Apple device. You can change the password of your Apple ID using any of your Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, and Mac). To ensure the security of the account you are required to make your password unique and hard to guess. Keeping everything in mind changing the password of your Apple ID is a simple process. You can easily change the password of your Apple ID by following these steps.
- Go to “Settings” and tap on your Apple ID banner.
- Tap on the “Password & Security” option to open the password and security menu.
- In the password & security menu, navigate your way to “Change Password”.
- Now, either use your Face ID or fingerprint if prompted, or you will have to use the passcode to your Apple device as a security procedure. This is done to deny any kind of unauthorized access.
- After all these steps are completed successfully, enter your new password then re-enter your new password to verify it.
- Finally, tap on the Change button given in the top right corner of your screen to update your password.
- You can find an Apple icon in the top right corner, click on that.
- Click on system preferences from the menu that appears.
- Tap Apple ID from the top right of the Window that appears.
- On the left sidebar menu, you can see “Password & Security” click on that.
- Tap “Change Password” and then you will have to enter your MAC’s user password to continue.
- Enter your new Apple ID password then enter it again to verify your new Apple ID password.
- Now, click on change to ensure the change.