Changing your Netflix password
Changing your Netflix password is essential to know as a user. As it allows the user to keep his/her account secure. You can change your Netflix password by following a few steps. Updating your account password regularly will help you protect your personal information while preventing unauthorized access.
Netflix is one of the leading brands when it comes to streaming platforms. It provides its user with a vast library of movies, documentaries, and series (including originals). The way we consume entertainment has changed after Netflix has taken over the entertainment section. Users can conveniently personalize their accounts as per their needs. It provides a user-friendly interface with a diverse collection of content to millions of subscribers worldwide.
By following these few easy steps, changing your Netflix password is as simple as it can get.
Steps for changing your Netflix password on PC:
- At first, you will have to visit the Netflix website in your browser.
- Click on the red sign-in button on the top right corner of the website.
- Sign in to your account using your current credentials.
- After logging into your account click on your profile image then click “Account”.
- In the account setting, navigate your way to the option “Change Password”.
- Now, enter your current password. After providing your current password you are then supposed to enter your new password twice. (The new password you entered should be unique and strong to ensure security)
- After entering your new password, make sure that the checkbox given is selected. After completing the step given above click save to confirm the change.
- Finally, your password is updated, and you are directed to your Account page.
Steps for changing your Netflix password on Mobile:
- Launch the Netflix application on your Android or iPhone.
- Choose any one of the profiles. Then, tap on the profile image at the top right of the screen.
- After tapping on the profile image, you will open the Settings menu look for the “Account” option and tap on it.
- Under the section “Membership & Billing” look for the option “Change Password”.
- Enter your current password and new password in the respective textbox. Then, ensure the checkbox given is selected.
- After all these steps are completed successfully click on save to change your Netflix password.