If you want to join Telegram and have no idea about how to create telegram account. This is article is what you need. You can use our step-by-step guide to create your first Telegram account with ease.
People all over the globe use Telegram, a cloud-based instant messaging software. The application was launched in 2013, so we can say that the application has existed in the market for a decade. Telegram is a cross-platform application that can operate on multiple platforms. The platform included Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and others. This application is free to use and can be downloaded from any store. With over 600 million active users, Telegram ranks in the top 10 most-used social media platforms worldwide.
Since Telegram is based on an end-to-end encryption(E2EE) method, all the messages, data, and files which are transferred from one device to another can only be accessed by those devices. This encryption method reduces data theft and unauthorized access. For additional security telegram also provides a secret chat feature that allows the sender to set a self-destruct timer for messages.
Telegram offers a wide range of features that fulfill to your needs and requirements. Some of the features are creating groups, multi-media transfer, and online calls.
- You can create groups to transfer your files and media to a number of people at the same time.
- The most used feature of Telegram is the multi-media transfer feature that helps us send multi-media files like photos, documents, videos, etc., within a 2GB file size limit.
- Online calls enable unlimited audio and video call between different users of the application.
These are the steps to create Telegram account from your Android device:
- Firstly, download the application (Telegram) from Play store. Telegram – Apps on Google Play
- After downloading the application, you will have to launch the application on your Android.
- To start the registration process, you will have to tap on “Start Messaging”.
- Enter your mobile number and country code to continue the process and tap on “Next”.
- After that, you will receive an SMS with a verification code from Telegram.
- Enter the verification code from the SMS and tap “Next”.
- After this, you will have to allow certain permissions to use Telegram to its full potential.
- You will have to enter your first name(non-optional), last name and upload a profile picture (optional) then tap “Next”.
- You can either set your username or skip this step according to your preference.
- After all these steps are completed, your account is ready to go. So, you will be redirected to the main screen of the application.
Now you can start using Telegram to chat and call with your contacts, join/create groups, and explore all the features provided by the application.